Monday, January 21, 2008

Elly-phant


Arg. This pattern was a serious pain in the butt. It was poorly written and laid out, it required a lot of seaming (including right up the face!) and parts were unclear.


However, I think the resulting critter is adorable. It's much bigger than expected, but elephant and turtle will get popped in the mail tomorrow!


If I ever feel the need to knit another elephant, I will find another pattern, or modify this one heavily to involve a lot more knitting in the round (and I will write it out clearly so I can actually figure out what's happening while knitting without going crazy!)

1 comment:

Sally said...

http://picasaweb.google.com/sally.a.hall/July/photo#5224034417686355202

Henry loves his turtle! The elephant is very popular, too. Thanks so much!