Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I spent some time between bouts of packing today doing a bit of end weaving. I finished up these booties for one of these babies. Sadly, I lost the pattern about a third of the way through the second one. I tried to find it online (where I originally found it a few years ago) but it seems to be gone! So the second one is a very close approximation to the first. I clearly knit a couple of stitches I should have purled along the side of the foot, but I can't figure out quite what I should do to fix it, and it's not all that noticeable, anyway.
Posted by Rachel at 4:17 PM